At SETIAE, we care about the protection of your privacy. Therefore, we are committed to respect the confidentiality of personal data that we might be able to collect.
We guarantee you the best transparency while highlighting the following points:
- Personal data that we collect
- The reason why we need to collect personal data
- The way how users can control their personal data
- The protection of users’ data
We are committed to collect only data that are necessary in relation to the purpose for which they are collected (see the next part).We collect the following data
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company name
The purpose of the data collection
We collect and use data for the following reasons:
- To communicate with users through newsletters
- To provide users with a working and usable service, especially concerning the treatement of on-lin quotes
- To provide users with a working and usable recruitement process service
Data are recorded in a file and kept during 3 years. These data are meant for the following internal services/departments:
- Office Manager
- Web Service and Communication
- Marketing Service
According to the current legislation, any user has the right to access, to update, to delete and the right to restrict the use of his personal data.
The way how to use the above mentioned rights is the following:
- Contact our service by email: email@example.com
- Send a letter to:
Seti Ingénierie Conseil, 16 rue Henri Barbusse 92120 Montrouge
- Newsletter unsubscribing:
Users can unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking on the link “unsubscribe” found in the footer of our newsletter: unsubscribe
Users are required to send a copy of an official identity document attached to any of their messages.
We implement security measures in order to protect users’ personal data.
We implement the HTTPS protocol which ensures a high level of confidentiality and the integrity of users data.